NARS Eyeshadow Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I'm loving these! So many I'd like to get. My favorites are Mykonos, Mekon and Nightbreed. Thanks so much for posting these!

I love love the cyprus as a highlighter!

I feel like NARS wears very much like MAC - smooth, light, and non-drying - but I don't feel like they are as highly pigmented.

Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much do these run and where can I find them?
You can get these directly from their (NarsCosmetics) website or from Amazon.  They have locations everywhere too and I know Sephora carries their line - although its limited.

Also, this site provides product information on the right hand side of the screen where it has links to the product and price.  Pretty cool feature if you missed it.  It doesnt do it for all products - but most of them.

Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are absolutely gorgeous. And they look like MONEY lol. How much do these run and where can I find them?

$23 for the singles, $32 for the duos. I would recommend going to a NARS counter or Sephora to try them in person. If neither are nearby, get them from the Sephora or NARS website. They both have free shipping over 50 (over 25 for NARS), and Sephora's return policy is awesome.

I like a lot of NARS shadows, my favorite so far being Galapagos - which swatches WAY darker on my skin - but was super peeved when I brought it home and swatched it next to one of my Wet n Wild dark browns in the triple pan palettes and found they were nearly identical, with the WnW one being more pigmented! *gaaahhhh* And I only paid $1.49 for the Wet n Wild palette at Rite-Aid, for ALL 3 shadows! If you compare Galapagos to the crease color in the I'm Getting Sunburned WnW palette, you'll see what I mean. Not a happy makeup shopper that day, I tell ya..... :-(

I also have a DuWop Smoke dual pan in Olive which looks nearly identical in color and pigmentation to the Nighclubbing shade, I believe it was > too lazy to scroll up again <  The DuWop comes with a cream shadow and a matching powder shadow and 2 brushes and was about $28 or so. I use that shade a lot. Gorgeous color!

I still haven't told my husband how much NARS costs LOL Every time I walk through the door with another one of their products I just keep my mouth tightly shut. Thank god he never asks LOL

:)

Back