NARS Multiple Copacabana dupe!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new here, but would love to join in! NARS Multiples are great multipurpose products for eyes, lips, cheeks, even body- like his original Copacabana, with it's platinum shimmer. But it's quite pricey, so try alternatives like Joe Fresh Beauty's Highlighter cremes which come in gold and a platinum hue in a cute compact. Or Benefit's What's Up. Love that it comes with a smudger/blender on the other end of the tube
icon_smile.gif

It's not exactly a "multiple" but the shade of Wet n' Wild's Idol Eyes Crayon in Pixie  is a very similar shade and is a great highlighter for the eye area. You can't beat the price. 

Edit: Link deleted per Terms of Service.

Originally Posted by madcute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not exactly a "multiple" but the shade of Wet n' Wild's Idol Eyes Crayon in Pixie  is a very similar shade and is a great highlighter for the eye area. You can't beat the price. 

Thanks for this, I have this and had not thought about using it as a highlighter on my brow...it creases a bit on my lids but this could work!

You can try this Wet n' Wild's Idol Eyes Crayon in Pixie as it is a very similar shade and is a great highlighter for the eye area..

Latest posts

Back