Nars Orgasm fans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the swatches. Now I can copare which can give the same color with a reasonable amount.
smile.gif

orgasm2-1.jpg

L to R : Nars Orgasm, Urban Decay 'Score', Lumiere 'Ditto O', MAC CCB 'Fabulush'

...and another because I thought it showed the shimmer/sheen well!

Orgasm1shimmer-1.jpg

I added MAC Cream Color Base in 'Fabulush' because it gives the same effect for people with darker skin/people who can't get Orgasm to show up.

I really like it as a lip color too.

NARS 'Orgasm' - 4.8 grams - $25

Urban Decay 'Score' - 3.8 grams - $17

Lumiere - 'Ditto O' - 4 grams - $7

MAC Fabulush - 3.2 grams - $16.50

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by msmack /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/smae420/orgasm2-1.jpgL to R : Nars Orgasm, Urban Decay 'Score', Lumiere 'Ditto O', MAC CCB 'Fabulush'

...and another because I thought it showed the shimmer/sheen well!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...1shimmer-1.jpg

I added MAC Cream Color Base in 'Fabulush' because it gives the same effect for people with darker skin/people who can't get Orgasm to show up.

I really like it as a lip color too.

NARS 'Orgasm' - 4.8 grams - $25

Urban Decay 'Score' - 3.8 grams - $17

Lumiere - 'Ditto O' - 4 grams - $7

MAC Fabulush - 3.2 grams - $16.50

Hope that helps!

Cool!! Thanks for the swatches. I love how you caught all the shimmer in the second photo
wink.gif

They had testers at my Walgreens, I tried the Jane Mineral blushes just to see what they look like, Mink looked a lot like it, even the gold shimmer.

I think it's a good dupe too. In the picture it's on the left.

I took it 2wks ago and forgot.

I don't own NARS Orgasm so I don't know how it looks.

But I saw on Silk Naturals that they have a clone for this blush.

It's called Climax. It's $6.25

Silk Naturals

Originally Posted by b3rly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't own NARS Orgasm so I don't know how it looks.But I saw on Silk Naturals that they have a clone for this blush.

It's called Climax. It's $6.25

Silk Naturals

Thanks! I think its cute that they named theirs Climax. I can't wait to hear some reviews about it.

I've also heard that E.L.F.'s Natural Radiance Blusher in "Glow" was pretty much an exact match to NARS "Orgasm," but it has a little less shimmer. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to see both of them side by side, since E.L.F.'s is only a dollar and NARS' is $25!
redface.gif

200.jpg

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you guys have The Balm??
Their Hot Mama blush looks EXACTLY like it to me!

the Balm

Yes I have this and i think its similar too, I wish i had a good camera.

Originally Posted by breezyboo:) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've also heard that E.L.F.'s Natural Radiance Blusher in "Glow" was pretty much an exact match to NARS "Orgasm," but it has a little less shimmer. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />I'd love to see both of them side by side, since E.L.F.'s is only a dollar and NARS' is $25!
redface.gif

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/157011/200.jpg

Here's a picture I found, I read that it is more coral than pinky but it's still a very good dupe Orgasm. It's smaller than you'd think but for one buck who can really complain!? (it's 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch)

Haha I've been using the covergirl one for a looong time now since I loved the color so much after stealing it from my sister...... I had no idea this was such a popular color.

NARS Orgasm is still my favorite.

This color is so great because it combines very specific (and flattering) shades of pink, gold, orange and red that I don't think any of the other sides quite have
smile.gif

Rimmel Londons mono blush in Santa Rose is a pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm if anyone wanted another cheapy version.

Originally Posted by Check, please! /img/forum/go_quote.gif Rimmel Londons mono blush in Santa Rose is a pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm if anyone wanted another cheapy version. Thanks
smile.gif
! I'll add these swatches:

1202889011.jpg

AND:

1184468737.jpg

How funny, I've had Santa Rose for almost a year and have only worn it twice. Yesterday was the 2nd. I did swatch them right now, and although it looks like it in the pot, it's more of a muave, semi matte color and Orgasm is a sheer, mostly shimmer.

I have been reading about Orgasm for years, and I never tried it! It's great to know there are so many options so I can stop fawning over it and try it already.

Back