Natural-looking mac lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! So I just depotted some old mac e/s that I bought last year from the cco...I have 6 empties and I was thinking of getting my free lippie to cheer myself up, lol...
smile.gif

What mac lipsticks do you use to get that natural, everyday look? Not nude, not bright pink, but almost like you're wearing nothing. I would like something professional enough that I could wear for job interviews as well as work-appropriate. I always have to mix like 5 different lipsticks to get a "natural-but-polished" look.

Any suggestions?

It's been awhile since I bought it, but MAC's Chintz lipstick use to be my go to lipstick. Has just a hint of a sparkle because it's a frost.

Sandy B, Please Me and Angel are all some of my favorites. Pink plaid is nice, too, but it is a little brighter.

I am NW25 and Hug Me looks very natural on me, a perfect natural color with a little shine.

Hey guys! I just got Twig today and I love it! It's the perfect brownish-pink that I was looking for. It almost looks like I'm wearing nothing, like it's my natural lipcolor, just better. This is definitely a HG for me. And it's satin! I can't wear lustre or glaze because I have such pigmented lips.
smile.gif

Back