naturally dark brown/black hair turned orange

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELP PLEASE....I have been coloring my naturally dark brown hair black to try to cover increasing gray roots..nothing seemed to last...gray roots showing back up in a week even used gray magic in color. I woke up and was tired of black hair.....making me more depressed ( husband passed away) so I decided I needed a change. I want a light brown to dark blonde look...something natural looking. I had highlights put in for my husbands celebration of life a couple years ago and loved them...wasnt a lot but enough to make me feel great. So i bleached my hair and its now bright orange.... i have been researching and suggestions to bleach a second time to finish getting the orange and red out. Im on my way back to sallys beauty supply where a young lady has beenhelping me since a lady at our local sallys sold me all the wrong stuff and messed my hair up totally. I just want and desperatley need feedback and suggestions....my goal is to have a light brown to dark blonde hair color without orange or red in it.

I think the bleach did it. It's pretty harsh and can strip your hair bad. Have you tried using a toner to correct and lighten it up?

Latest posts

Back