Need advice on Fake lash contest!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job! I love the last one.

I like the new one as well! I love the red part.

Originally Posted by CharmeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for all your comments! I decided to combine 1 and 5 into one look, plus a set of red feather fake lashes I made myself!http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...contest026.jpg

This is great, very creative! It's NOT over the top by the way. You're entering a competition and I think this look will work just fine :)

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I just got my sephora mag in the mail and saw the promotion for this, I was thinking about entering it too, maybe some of the other girls will and we could start a thread and show off our entries!! I think this is a great idea!! Is anyone else entering this contest? I think I am going to!

I was also going to vote #1 and #5 as being my faves. The new one is really beautiful too! I just dont know if maybe its a tad too busy... maybe thats a good thing lol... i think my fave might jyst be #1 though.

Originally Posted by CharmeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for all your comments! I decided to combine 1 and 5 into one look, plus a set of red feather fake lashes I made myself!http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...contest026.jpg

I love this one the most!
rockwoot.gif

totally amazing charmec! the best of luck in the contest and please keep us posted!

I experimented with two more looks and ended up submitting this one!

FlowerlashesbyCharme.jpg

The other experiment:

SephoraLashes2019.jpg

SephoraLashes2020.jpg

Hi:

Congrats on entering. My faves of your pix are the first and last.

Hi,

I also like the new ones

I just got a call from Sephora, I won 2nd prize! Now I can go pick out $500 worth of Make Up For Ever products, woohoo! I wonder if the top prize winner and the other 2 2nd prize winners frequent Makeup Talk as well, would be really great to see their lash pics!

Wow you did an amazing job! You're really talented!! Congratulations on the 500 prize!

Back