Need help - Dull eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Hi guys. I'm a 22 year old male. And I have really dull, tired eyes. I previously lived a very unhealthy lifestyle but now I exercise regularly, eat well, and sleep well. So I don't know what's leading to such a dull look. I've attached a photo to give you an idea. Any help would be much appreciated.

I was waiting for that photo to load haha.  How long has it been since you started eating and sleeping healthy. You may just need more time for your body to repair itself.

Are you drinking enough water? I would also recommend moisturizing your face if you don't already.

You specifically say your eyes look "dull, tired". Is the sleep you are getting uninterrupted? Sometimes you can get enough sleep via napping but nothing replaces a whole night.

Sorry for the terrible photo crop :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been eating well for almost a year now. Am a bit inconsistent with exercise, but still workout at least twice a week. And yes, you're spot on - I do have an issue with uninterrupted sleep. I might look into that. It just sucks. I just look diseased due to my hollow, dull eyes. It's not even about just looking good, it just looks plain unhealthy and scares some people.

Additional info: yes, I do moisturize my face now. Also have an old habit of drinking a lot of water. In fact, my skin looks and feels great. It's just the eyes and the part beneath the eyes which is plain scary.

have you see an opthamologist? an eye doctor not a optician. may be there is an underlying cause for your eyes looking bad. you would be surprised at what they can tell you about your eyes. have you also seen a doctor for a complete physical. there might be a medical reason for your eyes being dull. keep up the good work on eating healthy and drinking water. but get checked out and see if they can find an answer for you.

You should take care of your sleep. At least try to sleep for 8 hours at night. Drink lots of water.

Latest posts

Back