Need help on accessories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
jdo150_zi

jdo171_zi

I just bought a dress that has the same cut as the black one but in the color silver like the 2nd picture. I am having trouble finding shoes that go with it. What type or shoe and color would you guys suggest to go with the silver dress? Also any other suggestions on accessories to go with it! Thanks

silver to me is a neutral, just a shinier version of gray, so thin of things you would wear with gray... black is an obvious, but you can go for any color.. reds, teals, burnt orange is huge right now, pinks... you can do anything that would go with black or gray.

you could wear all black accessories and black shoes, black clutch?

it's a cute dress. i think it might be hard finding silver shoes of the same tone of silver, so if you don't want or can't find silver shoes then I'd go with matching black accessories
smile.gif

its going to be cold when i wear it so do you think i could wear somekind of tights?? like black or gray or would that look ridiculous?? ive seen people wear black tights and black shoes under short dresses but would it look good under a silver dress???? like this

zooey2.jpg

silver boatneck, black tights... could work...

i'm so lost on the shoes tho...

Ooooh, Neiman Marcus. CYOOT shoes!

They have lotsa grays and silvers. Cost b/t $600-800 tho...

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif silver boatneck, black tights... could work...
i'm so lost on the shoes tho...

Ooooh, Neiman Marcus. CYOOT shoes!

They have lotsa grays and silvers. Cost b/t $600-800 tho...

if i wore black tights would i have to wear black shoes or could i go with a colored or silver or something like that or would that look funny???

Originally Posted by girl2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif its going to be cold when i wear it so do you think i could wear somekind of tights?? like black or gray or would that look ridiculous?? ive seen people wear black tights and black shoes under short dresses but would it look good under a silver dress???? like this
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...ene/zooey2.jpg

I agree! I think black tights (opaque or slightly sheer) would be really cute. I'd stick to black, though, bright colored tights might look a litte too...young?

Latest posts

Back