Need some Prayers....please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodnes, we are all heartbroken. Stay strong for Reija, you guys definately need each other right now. We will all be praying and keeping you in our thoughts.

Dear Tony and Reija,

I haven't been on the boards for a few days, so I'm sorry my response is so late. I am so sorry to hear the bad news, and will certainly be praying for all of you - especially for the dear baby to be. I wish there was more that we could do.

Please give Reija a big hug for us. Stay positive and be strong for each other.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this
frown.gif

You both and the baby will be in our thoughts and prays.

Tony and Reija-

You guys and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope everything works out OK.

I know that I have only been here for a short time but I know from experience how hard this must be for the both of you! Stay strong and I will keep you in my prayers!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Things are not looking up for our pregnancy(Reija and myself).
frown.gif
Today at the high risk drs, we had another ultrasound and the baby's amniotic fluid is extremely low and if the baby doesn't start to produce more soon, the pregnancy most likely will go into premature labor and the baby will die if this happens. Premees can only survive 24-25 weeks or later. We are at 17 weeks and it's not looking good.
I might not be around here much so if anyone has questions about MUT or the forums, please ask a moderator.

I'm asking you to please pray for us.
frown.gif

You and your family will be in my prayers.

I hope everything works out ok for you.

Tony and Reija, I am so very sorry to hear of this sad news. I believe in the power of prayer and will be praying for yall. Hang in there.

Love,

Jen

What! Oh no...that is scary news. I will certainly pray for you, Reija, and your baby. Prayer is so powerful, I have literally seen it work miracles so don't stop believing. Stay positive because it's not over till it's over. Positive (and negative) energy can affect us physically. My heart goes out to you, and a big hug through the computer.

Hi Tony and Reija. I got back from vacation and felt like rock in my stomach when I read this post!
icon_cry.gif
I will be praying for you guys and I hope everything works out and Reija and the baby will be alright. My prayers are with you guys. Hugs to both of you.

Nilufer

I'm just reading this now...sorry....
frown.gif

I hope and pray for the best for both of you....keep the faith....

Back