Net-A-Porter Holiday Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the box called? I see another one but it doesnt show that it is on sale?  How much was it previously?

EDIT: Never mind.  You mean that they are still selling it.  Not that it is "on sale" - I understand now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's The Beauty Box. 
Sorry, yeah...for sale, not on sale.  You'd never guess I have a job that requires precision in language :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now for the box itself...this is a really nice way to test out some extremely high end / luxury products.  I would say go for it if you have the money and really want to treat yourself, or if you would buy oribe anyway.  The sample sizes are on the small side though, so while it's technically a great value ($139 for $392 of product), if you aren't used to luxury pricing you might feel like you didn't get enough product for your money.  Personally, I am trying to transition to buying fewer but nicer things (eventually, haha) so this was a nice way to test some amazing brands.   

I've been thinking about the same thing lately. Better quality, but fewer items. I'd really be spending about the same amount. Plus, now that I'm in my (cough mid cough cough 40s) high quality skin care items are becoming a lot more important to me. I've been thinking about this box, but a couple of the items are repeats for me. And as a curly haired girl, I'm very particular (obsessive) about what I put in my hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got  my box and love it.  This is my first time using the Oribe and so far I do think it's a great shampoo/conditioner.  And I hadn't been using drugstore stuff.  Always wanted to try that By Terry lip balm.  Do like it; wouldn't pay the full freight for it, though.

New Holiday Net-A-Porter on sale.  $195.00 but over $900.00 worth of product.  Be sure to use Ebates if purchasing, 5% cash back on NAP purchases.  Full Spoilers up on MSA.

Back