Neutrogeana visibly clear

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the skin care i used to use didnt seem to affect from some reason

so i decided to try something ells so i went on this line

this is what i bought:

18475-P1020439.JPG

i got to say that its worked like magic it still do
smile.gif

the daily scrub is so gentle

(its help to remove blackheads not that i had to much but not i dont have at all :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

and the 2 in 1

its a wash or a mask you can choose offcours that i went on the mask option

too bad i didnt found moisturizer i really need one

(i have a few but i think i can find better)

if you got acne problem redish spot or black heads i highly recommend this

Thanks for the info Michal, you should add this to our review center when you have the time hun
biggrin.gif

i don't like much the daily scrub, it was a bit too harsh for me. but the 2 in 1 used to be my HG until i found alep soap. i have never tried the moisturizer or the lotion so i can't tell if they're good or not.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't like much the daily scrub, it was a bit too harsh for me. but the 2 in 1 used to be my HG until i found alep soap. i have never tried the moisturizer or the lotion so i can't tell if they're good or not. it was very gentle to me and i like the smell of it
i didnt saw a moisturiser in here

did you see a moisturiser from this line?

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks michal. i have a blackhead problem so i should definitely give this a try! its very goodyou can see a huge resulet from the first try

I use the Neutrogena Dry-Touch Sunblock after I wash my face in the morning and it acts like a moisturizer. It's always nice to have one less product to use.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use the Neutrogena Dry-Touch Sunblock after I wash my face in the morning and it acts like a moisturizer. It's always nice to have one less product to use. i agree about that
i hate to have too much items cus ill not know what to use

the pro is that i got a combo skin and its hard to find the right moisturiser

this line was really good

too bad that they didn't have there moisturiser as well

maybe ill search in another drugstore

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif there is a moisturizer in this line, a mattifying one. really?

i got to check it out

thx

love your new avi by the way

Thanks for the rec Michal! Dito to what Leony said! Don't forget to do reviews!
sunshine.gif

Latest posts

Back