New Arrivals & Restocks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vitamin, Cooling and At Home are now available to non-VIPs!

Such a shame because At Home was the only one I was thinking about buying. Oh well.

The new LUCKYBOX #7 I think is the bigger deal here anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
@ same here, girl.. 
tuzki-bunny-emoticon-030.gif

I got all three - I have the original foot care coming to me, but I can always use another foot box.   I cannot wait to start getting my boxes in.   July and beginning of August will be busy months for me!

FYI...as of a few minutes ago, Global #12 and Mask Edition #2 were restocked!

I can't tell you how fast I grabbed both!  My addiction is now up to 9 boxes in one week...now I just need some extra points if I'm going to keep this up!

FYI...as of a few minutes ago, Global #12 and Mask Edition #2 were restocked!

I can't tell you how fast I grabbed both!  My addiction is now up to 9 boxes in one week...now I just need some extra points if I'm going to keep this up!
I must resist!!!  I want that mini 3 restocked.  That I would grab fast.

Oooh Mini #3 does look good!  I'm waiting with major grabby hands for Lucky Box #5 and Hair & Body #1 to restock.  I know it's kinda doubtful, but I check my wishlist several times a day! :unsure:

LuckyBox 5 is awesome.  I hope they can restock that one for those who missed out on it.

Oooh Mini #3 does look good!  I'm waiting with major grabby hands for Lucky Box #5 and Hair & Body #1 to restock.  I know it's kinda doubtful, but I check my wishlist several times a day! :unsure:
hair and body has once already a few days ago but sold out fast

Back