NEW Breed at Meow-Manx! AND NEW jar size!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LadyTee16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Ruby for letting us know. I put in my order a few days before they launched the new foundation as well as the new jar size. I kept telling myself that I'd wait to order when the new foundation and the new dewey blushes came out but I was too impatient.
vogel.gif

I really like the new jar size. It's nice that they have the huge tub-sized one available, but who really needs that much foundation, ya know? If I find a match I'll definitely get the munchkin size one.

Also, thank you ruby for even asking the Top Cats to do a Lynx Mix (that was you who requested it right?) I kinda like the name "Lynx Mix" better than "Manx" myself
eusa_whistle.gif
What's a Manx anyway?
laughing.gif

tail-less cat
smile.gif

Wow on both accounts- that they came out with the Manx mix so quickly. And loving the smaller jars, especially for those who mix to get their perfect shade. (Lilita) Meow calls to me when I see Lilita and Periwinkle using their beautiful e/s, especially Sweaty Paws!

Hi Ladytee-you're welcome! I am going to wait till those new blushes come out too before I sample the Manx, IF I can wait! The new munchkin size is great too, those f/s tubs are so huge that they will last forever. And yes, it was me that made the request, but Lilita is the one who created the mix and SHE deserves way more credit than I do. I like the name Lynx better too, but they didn't consult us on that! A manx is some kind of cat, not sure exactly what though.

A Manx is a tailless cat with slightly longer hindlegs
biggrin.gif
They originated from the Isle of Man. One of my favourite childhood books was about a Manx mouse and a Manx cat, lol.

I've ordered so, so many of their samples and I'm still trying to find a foundation shade that works for me. They seem like such a great company I really want to be able to use their line!

Back