New Diorshow Mascara - Iconic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this mascara last week and am loving it. It doesn't leave my lashes stiff and it does last all day. It comes off easily on me to. I don't know if anyways said this but if you go to Dior (dot) com then click on the International site there is a coupon you can take to the counter for a mini sample and it's for all countries.

I've added a link (i hope thats ok)

http://www.dior.com/pcd/International/JS....G=engb&RUB=null

This looks interesting for sure. But after using Diorshow exclusively for a while (my friend ran the counter at our mall and Freebies galore) I have to say that the original wrecked havoc on my lashes over time. When they started making all the new mascaras I am convinced they changed the formula because it got very flaky and dry with a horrible scent. I also noticed that over time it actually made my eyelashes break off about haf way and I have long lashes to begin with.

I really suggest trying the Chanel Imitable mascara if you are going to pay that much.

I am curious to see if everyone has success with this and if it is better than the Diroshow original!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

interesting. BUT I wont try it...

I was so obsessed trying the other diorshow mascaras and I was sooo disapointing, It didnt do peep for my lashes

The only thing it did was irritate my eyes because of the strong perfumy smell of it

If this one smells the same I wouldnt even touch it

My HG is still the l'oreal double extension beauty tubes, best mascara ever and helps your lashes to become stronger as well

No more diorshow for me

Back