New Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lyndieonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get a shipping notice but I just logged in to my account and it says it's been shipped.
Still nothing on my account even though the rep promised it would be shipped last week. Boo. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So frustrating.

Mine FINALLY shipped. Ordered March 18th, wasn't supposed to ship until April 15th. But then it ACTUALLY shipped today, the 22nd, and won't get to me until the 29th. Not a fan. Don't promise the 15th if you can't actually ship on the 15th! More than anything I'm annoyed that they already charged me for my second month last week, two weeks before I even receive my first box.

I ordered my first in February after cut off (using the 25 off) got it in March after I had already been charged for April's and I really really didn't like it, I got notification of april shipping 1 day after they tried to charge me for May (though I had gotten a new card so the charge wouldn't go through) I had wanted to cancel but after so many horror stories of people cancelling and not getting their box, I was worried but luckily for me I had to get a replacement card lol

I just got my box today.

I got a fancy nail polish set (cherry red, glittery black, and cuticle oil), stick on LED light, iPhone arm band, USB hub, and bento box.
While nothing "wowed" me I actually do have a use for every item in the box so I'm pretty pleased.

I am slightly excited aside from the iphone arm band since I don't have one lol my phone is waaaaay bigger than an iphone

I just got my shipping confirmation for the Tyler Florence Fancy box. It weighs 4.6 pounds. Check to see if yours has shipped!

I am slightly excited aside from the iphone arm band since I don't have one lol my phone is waaaaay bigger than an iphone
Supposedly they check your preferences you checked off to make sure you have an iPhone so you might get something else!

Originally Posted by luaiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my box today.

I got a fancy nail polish set (cherry red, glittery black, and cuticle oil), stick on LED light, iPhone arm band, USB hub, and bento box.
While nothing "wowed" me I actually do have a use for every item in the box so I'm pretty pleased.
Great box! Hope mine is as good! 

I am soooo confused. I ordered a Fancy box on 3/12 with the $25 off code. By April 4th they still hadn't shipped it (and I'd cancelled any recurring subscription as not to get charged for a 2nd box before I got a first), and I contacted them and after a week's worth of emailing I finally received a box on 4/12. I've never been charged anything else, and I've not re-ordered anything on their site, but I just got a second box today with totally different products.

Anyone have something like this happen? I contacted them because I'm not the type to keep things I didn't purchase without at least attempting to return them, but this is so bizarre.

I just got my box today.

That's exactly the same box I got.  My shipping email showed up yesterday and never updated, so I figured it would be at least another week before it got here!  All in all, it's not a bad box.  I think I might stick around for a few more months.

I just got my box today.

While everyone else seems to like this box, I'm actually kind of bummed. I was hoping to get some repeats from the last month since I'm a new subscriber (head massager, water bottle, t-shirt).

I have WAY too much nail polish; no use for a USB hub; no iPhone (though I assume I'd get something different); I already have a lunchbox that I almost never use. I don't really understand what the stick on LED sticks onto but that probably won't excite me much either.
Of course I haven't gotten my box yet so maybe it will be full of totally different products.

Thanks bunches for sharing, luaiko!

I have been subscribed since the end of November and then signed up for a second box hoping to get different items every couple weeks. I signed up for different interests on both of them, too. It is my perception that they don't actually make much difference in what you receive. Both of my boxes were exactly the same the first time, and there have been only slight differences in them the following months. Whatever you see on spoilers is probably what they will be sending you, too...

Supposedly they check your preferences you checked off to make sure you have an iPhone so you might get something else!
Got mine yesterday and nope I got the iphone arm band....glad its my last as the only thing I ll use is the bento

Latest posts

Back