NEW GAME! TV Jingles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 if i dont know it am i still alowed to keep posting? i really dont know this one so who ever wants to answer it and i'll continue with......_______the san francisco treat.

Baby doll, that one was already used... Here, I'll try to help with the last one I posted...
"________ secret family recipe. Only Duke knows that, and he's not going to tell anyone!" (Or something to that effect)

Duke....Bushes Baked Beans

Rice A Rini the san fransisco treat....

Please dont squeeze the_____________

I SO want to say Easy Cheese *lmao* Still thinking on that one... Hint maybe????

Originally Posted by pla4u Duke....Bushes Baked Beans
Rice A Rini the san fransisco treat....

Please dont squeeze the_____________

Charmin toilet paper

Mr. Whipple - Fussy supermarket manager (played by actor **** Wilson) who was famous for saying, "Ladies, please don't squeeze the Charmin!" While Mr. Whipple always chastised his customers for squeezing the Charmin toilet paper

how bout....

...Big Huckin' Chicken.....

(Ah, okay! I now know that as, "Cha-cha-cha! Charmin'!" with the bears *lmao*)

Burger King...

Everybody doesn't like something, but nobody doesn't like _______.

Sara Lee

"MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW."

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Sara Lee
"MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW."

LMAO!!!!! That wouldn't happen to be Meow Mix, would it Lisa????
"_______, we'll leave the light on for you!"

Get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop!!!

"Made from the best stuff on Earth"

O-S-C-A-R... My bologna has a last name, it's M-E-Y-E-R... Oscar Meyer

"You and me, and me for you... No matter how they toss the dice, we're meant to be so happy together...."

Back