New make up for me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Parents came home from their hols in the US yesterday & here's what they brought me back!

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (used it twice & i LOVE it)

Dior Skinflash (absolutely LOVING this)

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Patina e/s (cute, neutral/nudish e/s for work)

MAC Crème De Violet e/s (who said this wasnt pigmented? I applied it with my 239 and it's REALLY vivid!)

MAC Blush Double in Pinkerpeach/Trustfund (looks cute, havent used it yet)

MAC #242 Brush (what should i use the 242 for? It's quite similiar to the 239, isnt it?)

Samples:

Dior Poisin Perfume x 2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Studio Fix Moisturiser x 2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Frost pigment sample

Clarins Super Restorative Serum

Clarins Sheer Bronze Self Tanning Gel for Face

Plus I got clothes so I’m a happy camper today
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Parents came home from their hols in the US yesterday & here's what they brought me back!

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

MAC Crème De Violet e/s (who said this wasnt pigmented? I applied it with my 239 and it's REALLY vivid!)

MAC #242 Brush (what should i use the 242 for? It's quite similiar to the 239, isnt it?)

Samples:

Dior Poisin Perfume x 2

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
MAC Frost pigment sample

biggrin.gif

Nice haul! You've trained your parents well! LOL How did they like their vacation?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reaction score
woa what a haul u got. my parents would never ever think of getting me something from their vacations. ok they actually never go on vacation but they still wouldn´t bring any gifts.

tell me more about the clarin´s beauty flash balm. is it a primer?

Reaction score
Awesome Laura! Just hope your mum doesn't want to "borrow" your MAC now that you've fully introduced her to the line.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Reaction score
Me too! LOL! My mom would say I have enough already, LOL!
wink.gif

Nice haul, Laura!
smile.gif
What a lucky duck you are!

Liz

Reaction score
did they get all the stuff from your list?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Parents came home from their hols in the US yesterday & here's what they brought me back!

<o ="">
tongue.gif
</o>
tongue.gif

Samples:

Dior Poisin Perfume x 2

<o ="">
tongue.gif
</o>
tongue.gif

<o ="">
tongue.gif
</o>
tongue.gif
MAC Frost pigment sample

biggrin.gif

woohoo glad they brought you back stuff from their holiday!!!!the 242 brush i use as a concealer brush i barely use it for shadows

i am getting creme de violet today when i go shoppin!!! i haven't gone yet but i will be going soon i need to get my butt in the shower

Reaction score
everything sounds nice! lucky you!

my mom never wants anything to do with makeup. she thinks i spend too much money and refuses to even walk in a store with me when she knows i'll be going for makeup LOL she's very weird
icon_neutral.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer my mom never wants anything to do with makeup. she thinks i spend too much money and refuses to even walk in a store with me when she knows i'll be going for makeup LOL she's very weird
icon_neutral.gif

my mom doesn't want anything to do with make up like i do either. my mom gets bored in sephora. she wouldn't even get a makeover at mac when i said i'd payfor her to get stuff. she wouldn't even buy a lipstick or a blush... it was my treat.

Reaction score
icon_rolleyes.gif
guys my mum is the worst. I gave her a certificate for a manicure that she needed SO bad. she´s 44 but her hands look like a 60 year old´s. she never used that certificate cause she "didn´t have time".

I even bought her some fool-proof makeup and brushes. she never really uses them, not even the pretty expensive foundation. but she´s getting better, she now lets me put makeup on her on special occasions. everybody tells her she looks great in it but she said it´s a waste of time to do it herself. waste of time???
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 my mom doesn't want anything to do with make up like i do either. my mom gets bored in sephora. she wouldn't even get a makeover at mac when i said i'd payfor her to get stuff. she wouldn't even buy a lipstick or a blush... it was my treat. Same here, sigh!
icon_cry.gif

Reaction score
You got some nice stuff there Laura! Hope you enjoy it all!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle
icon_rolleyes.gif
guys my mum is the worst. I gave her a certificate for a manicure that she needed SO bad. she´s 44 but her hands look like a 60 year old´s. she never used that certificate cause she "didn´t have time".
I even bought her some fool-proof makeup and brushes. she never really uses them, not even the pretty expensive foundation. but she´s getting better, she now lets me put makeup on her on special occasions. everybody tells her she looks great in it but she said it´s a waste of time to do it herself. waste of time???
icon_rolleyes.gif

my mom does use a few things from clinique but mostly her make up is all drugstore stuff. i should get her some brushes or something for mother's day. the woman kills me. if she's not into make up then where the heck did i learn this?

Reaction score
My mum is always moaning that i spend too much but my sisters wanted her to bring back iPod's for them so she had to spend some money on me and i gave her a list of all the make up i was interested in at the mo!!

Arielle, i've only used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 3 times but i LOVE it. I wish i could use it every day as a moisturiser but you're not supposed to. Its for days when you think your skin looks dull, it brightens it up completely. You can also use it as a mask. It soaks right in to your skin & boy it feels so nice!

Reaction score
Yup they both got a mini iPod.. See i have the brains. I get the make up & they get the iPods but i know i'll get to borrow one of them if i ever need an iPod!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura My mum is always moaning that i spend too much but my sisters wanted her to bring back iPod's for them so she had to spend some money on me and i gave her a list of all the make up i was interested in at the mo!!
Arielle, i've only used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 3 times but i LOVE it. I wish i could use it every day as a moisturiser but you're not supposed to. Its for days when you think your skin looks dull, it brightens it up completely. You can also use it as a mask. It soaks right in to your skin & boy it feels so nice!

I would be the same *g* I´d use it every single day if it makes me look better. but why can´t you use it every day? is it somewhat harmful to the skin if you use it regularly?

Reaction score
I dont think its harmful. I know alot of the celebs swear by it so i dont think it can be. Maybe its just too heavy to use on the skin all the time

Latest posts