New makeup junkie

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!!

I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

Reaction score
Justed wanted to say hi! I'm kinda new too! I'm Melinda, From Virginia

This site is very helpful!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by przmaticprinces

I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!!I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.

Hello przmatic,
Welcome to MakeupTalk. Many only use the forums, but if you want to call some people in the chat room, bump this thread here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=10306 and people will see it and come in there.

Reaction score
Forgot to say my name is Joy nice to meet all you have left messages.
I have been looking around and I think I will enjoy this quite a bit.

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeUpTalk Joy! I'm Laura from ireland. Chat isn't used too much on MuT at the moment although i wish it was! I log on most times that i'm online & i bump the chat thread or create a new one just to let others know i'm there so you should try that. The forums are the most active part of the site as far as i know!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!! I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
Welcome Joy! I'm Melissa from Atlanta. I'll do my best to try to check in the chat when I logon. Glad to have you!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and to forums. This is my first time!!!I have gone to the chat room several times is there a time when people are more likely to visit it? Well I think I am going to take a look around now. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.

Hello and welcome to MUT! I know you will enjoy it here. I do! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Take care,

Latest posts