New MakeupTalk Questions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still pushing to get that added to the forum menu from the forums tab (next to the site home | forum home at the top.  We also do have it linked in the Forum Navigation on all pages:

Tony,  I tried this and I still get a system error....there weren't any asterisks to begin with, but even so it's not working. Should I put them IN and see if it works?

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, I made a mistake.  BBCODE for images still works.

[*IMG]http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/animals/fish/fish_4.jpg[/img*]  (Take out the asterisks to get BBCODE to work.)

fish_4.jpg

No.  show me where you tried it and I can look at what you're doing wrong.

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tony,  I tried this and I still get a system error....there weren't any asterisks to begin with, but even so it's not working. Should I put them IN and see if it works?

It's in my profile in the "About Me" section.

This is the section I'm talking about. There used to be pictures there...somehow it became links, but the link doesn't go to a gallery, it just says "system error".... any suggestions?

I waited until I was 40 years old to have my first and only child and it was not an easy task. Physically or mentally. But, she is soooo worth it! We were blessed that she was born healthy. Here's one of her on her daddy's Harley!
gal...

And another doing her "Yah Hoo Ride 'Em Horsey" routine.
gal...

Is there a place where we can look at our past reviews, or were they all removed?

The only place I found my old reviews is the review section. If you look at products under a category, it will tell you, you have reviewed the product. It will also tell you if you have listed it. It will show as a text on a yellow bar on the product. For example if I look at the list of eye liners in the review section, it will show the list of eye liners and it will have a note that shows if I've reviewed or listed the product. The old reviews were all saved, they just don't show under our profiles anymore. Tony please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a place where we can look at our past reviews, or were they all removed?

Back