new member!<3 hello

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello everyone my name is Elizabeth or Liz for short ,i am a 17 year old girl who is obsessed with makeup trends! i have also found a new obsession to makeup sampling services like myglam,birchbox and my newest addition glossy box. i have been a subbie for myglam and birchbox for 4 months now and i think i have a problem lol i discovered this website while searching for other sample subscriptions and because of the many people on here i was introduced to glossybox and birchbox:D*thank you all*. i really hope interact with the many of you as soon as i figure out what to do.

do any of you guys have any tips? what do we talk about on here? do we review products? if so do i have to press the button that says start a new thread? please i need as much help as i can:)

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Back