*NEW* Milani "Brow Fix" Brow Kit!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I am headed to get one. I was just thinking this morning how I needed a new brow kit.

my fave brow kit of the moment is a drugstore one too! the NYX kit. i like how it has a wax, which is the most important for me.

maybe i would love this too if it had a wax base.

I like how this one has a mini brow brush AND an angled applicator ad a sponge. drugstore tweezers never did me right, so i would like to know our thoughts on theirs.

ooh, i want these! i just have to wait on the local drugstores to stock them... they are so slow!!! anyway, what other shades did they have??

I'm really liking it so far! I definitely am only going to be using the lightest shade of the two, though.
smile.gif

Nuri: I'm not sure whether Canada has Milani or not? Maybe some of the Canadian girls here might know.
smile.gif

Citre: I only saw two different kits, but I think they might have three. I'm not really sure, though.
smile.gif

I've been looking all over for Milani crap but heard it was at Walgreens (I never ever go there)... so when I get the moolah, I'm so buying that. Thanks for the heads up!

Back