New NYX Wicked Lippies!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these. I want Cold-hearted, Stone cold, Power, Betrayal, Mischevious, sinful and wrath. Love crazy colors. The macarons are still one of my favorite purchases.

I loveee purpley lipsticks, so I'm crazy about betrayal. I'm not sure I can pull off that dark of a lippie though.
I wore Poe from the Kat Von D Studded Kiss line to work on Halloween. People seemed to like it. The dresscode in our handbook is one thing ... how many of the people in our department dress is entirely another ... I think I'm going to wear it again this Friday and see what happens. I do think Envy would go better with the blue dress I'm going to wear, though. I can't wait to try the ones I bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Power last week and am wearing it at work today.  While there's no specific rule about what colors of makeup we can wear (which is good, because I come in with yellow or green or blue nails sometimes), I don't think some of the others would go over so well.  Like the formula so far (it's still early in the day, though, so I don't know how long it will last) and I think the photo is accurate in terms of the color.

I am actually wearing Power today and am quite happy with it. I bought it a few days ago on the MakeUp Geek site, and I was pretty excited to try it out. The first time I tried it, it didn't apply so smoothly, but I put that down to the fact I'd been trying lipsticks all day and my lips were dry and chapped by the end of wiping it off all the time. However, this morning I applied Power and it went on like butter - so happy about that. Then I walked from the train to my office in the cold weather, and it got really sticky. To stop my lips from "drying" out, I had to keep rubbing them together to keep the lipstick "warm". I have to be honest that I was a little surprised by this - anyone else had this "issue"?

Other than that...the colour is bangin' and I desperately want to try Betrayal (I'm a purple-lippy girl!)

To stop my lips from "drying" out, I had to keep rubbing them together to keep the lipstick "warm". I have to be honest that I was a little surprised by this - anyone else had this "issue"?
I didn't have that problem.  But I live in Georgia and it rarely gets too cold here.  I drive my own car to work and park in a covered garage.  So I am not usually outside very much in the winter except to walk my dog in the morning (before I put any makeup on).

I didn't have that problem.  But I live in Georgia and it rarely gets too cold here.  I drive my own car to work and park in a covered garage.  So I am not usually outside very much in the winter except to walk my dog in the morning (before I put any makeup on).
Okay that's good to know.

I wore it again today and also didn't really have the problem but I spent less time outside. I'll keep testing it and see what happens - either way, very happy with the lipstick :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried looking for these @ Target, but no luck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Target, CVS, and even Ulta stores will not have these, at least according to the cashiers and MUA's at the Ulta I go to. They are only available online ... mainly on the NYX and Ulta websites, as well as MakeUpGeek and a few others.

I love love loveee my nyx wicked lippies! I picked up like 4 of them I couldn't resist, the only catch I haven't put it through a whole day out test yet because the ones I picked up are bold and outrageous and just bright and stunning and I don't think anyone else can handle it hahahaha. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back