New, obviously.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been a lurker since I started receiving beauty subscriptions (since March of this year). I finally decided to join so I can add to the discussions for birchbox/beauty army as well as join in on the trading forums. It's really hard for me to get into posting on these type of sites as I usually just lurk. I think the last time I was active in an online forum was easily 7 or 8 years ago. Yikes! Introductions make me feel awkward/ nervous so if I am supposed to add any more information, please let me know!

Welcome to MUT. Hope you have fun here. This is a really great forum with a lot of info, looks, and cool women, like me...he he he

beer.gif

Cheers!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back