New OCC lip tars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Temptalia has swatches/reviews of the new lip tars OCC just released... normally I wouldn't start a thread for this, but what do y'all think of the names. XD Personally I can't wait to get my hands on yaoi and NSFW ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On another note, I've never tried the lip tars, but I'm interested. Someone told me that Mirenesse's lip bombs are pretty comparable in terms of density of the colour/ease of use. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

damn I typoed in the title. Sorry everyone! --edit: Fixed your title for ya, Annelle.

I'm in love with Super NSFW!! I've also never used the lip tars but have been wanting to get my hands on some for months now. This seems like a perfect excuse to pick one (or 5) up lol

Well, crap.  I looked at Yaoi and Super NSFW and they may just be the two to make me break down and buy them.  Can I borrow someone's resolve and self-control?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I MUST HAVE THIS!

OCC Super NSFW Lip Tar
Image from Temptalia
I love it too!! It's very aptly named because I was thinking "wow that is totally not something you'd be able to wear to work" haha

I MUST HAVE THIS!

OCC Super NSFW Lip Tar
Image from Temptalia
Wow!   That is a beautiful color! 
wub.gif

Yes, I saw that too...I got my 1st OCC lip tar about two months ago...<3 them

I MUST HAVE THIS!

OCC Super NSFW Lip Tar
Image from Temptalia
I got that at Sephora this weekend. It is a gorgeous color. It is a bit darker than it shows in the picture though. Now I just have to figure out how to keep it from feathering out.

It's out already at Sephora? Really? It's not set to be released until November 15. There's NSFW and now there's Super NSFW.

Occ is really on the ball. I love that they are still around and improving every collection. Bravo!

I know this is an old thread but I LOVE OCC lip tars! After IMATS NY 2013 I have come to accept that I am quickly becoming an OCC lip tar addict! 24 lip tars in a matter of months surely means I may be headed towards a much needed intervention lol. And now I find out they will be releasing a new collection of Lip Tar Stained Glosses....yep...I'm already prepping my wallet lol

I'm currently doing a mix up with my lip tars and trying to dupe the new OCC Stained glosses. I'll publish my video on YouTube either tonight or tomorrow. I just got done mixing them up ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my youtube channel is same as my username here.

Back