New Orly Bottles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So how does everyone feel about the new orly bottles?  They have them at Sally's now.  I think they look cheap compared to the old ones.  I wouldn't have minded the new brushes with the black lids but I don't care for the new logo at all.

I hate them all around. Plus I'm annoyed my OCD will kick in when it comes to storage and the new/old bottles don't match.

I personally hate when companies change their packaging. I collect beauty products, so when I see new packaging, sometimes I buy dupes because I don't recognize it in the new packaging, which gets really irritating.

For those that haven't seen them yet here ya go. I don't mind as long as they don't overhaul the formulas that I love.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate them all around. Plus I'm annoyed my OCD will kick in when it comes to storage and the new/old bottles don't match.
haha, my nail polish is organized oddly., I understand the storage OCD, perhaps put the old bottles followed by the new ones?

my organization:

2 groups: worn/not worn

then by number of brand that I own, least to greatest. ex: 1 bottle of loreal, 1 bottle of maybelline, 3 bottles of old wet n wild

then alphabetically by brand if same # is owned in multiple brands

then by color gradient within the brands.

The bottle design isn't much different from their spa line, Spa Ritual. That being said- it doesn't matter because I don't typically wear Orly since it chips like crazy for me but Spa Ritual doesn't.

Latest posts

Back