New Palette From Stila

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=4>
P99811_hero.jpg
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD align=right height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>Midnight Bloom Eyeshadow Palette

A captivating palette of pretty, limited-edition eye colors designed to complement Stila's Midnight Bloom fragrance.

The deep navy satin, three-pan compact contains an iridescent pink base, a bronzy plum crease shade, and a smoky midnight blue liner. Next, add a bit of sparkle with a moonlit all over shimmer shade. $32.00 at sephora.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Trisha Its nice if you havent already got a lot of Stila e/s, but I have! Tis cute tho! x I like the little palette case... cute idea
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Although blues aren't the best color on me, this palette is something I'd get some mileage out of!

I love the colors. I don't wear blue but this is such a dark navy blue I think it would look nice as a contour color or an eyeliner. I think this blue would look good on you Gail as an eyeliner for sure. You could pull off a lot of colors with those brown eyes. Trisha and Janelle too. What do you think girls?

Originally Posted by Diane I love the colors. I don't wear blue but this is such a dark navy blue I think it would look nice as a contour color or an eyeliner. I think this blue would look good on you Gail as an eyeliner for sure. You could pull off a lot of colors with those brown eyes. Trisha and Janelle too. What do you think girls? Certain blues I'm comfortable with... usually darker ones, like Navy. Depends on what shadows I pair it with.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for posting Diane.. i don't feel any lemmings coming on though so i doubt i'll be buying it. It looks cute though

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks for posting Diane.. i don't feel any lemmings coming on though so i doubt i'll be buying it. It looks cute though No lemming vibes Lau?? LOL You're like the psychics who "feel" spirits... except with Lemmings! LMAO
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back