New Romantic Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! In a recent video of mine, I did a look based on the New Romantic style :love:
New Romantic Makeup Look
Screenshot 2022-03-08 192026.png
As you can see this is the look I came up with above :giggle: (The process of making it and the products used, are in the video)
I'm intrigued to see if anyone else has made a new romantic style look, and wishes to share it on this thread :). I personally find it a fun subculture to work with, and there are so many icons in that community.
Please feel free to share your new romantic look on this thread, and anyone who inspires your makeup look from this era :D.

If anyone has any more makeup look ideas for me to try please share your views here :D

It was a fashion style of the '80's, like Adam and the Ants, Boy George, Marilyn, Simon Le Bon, that sort of androgynous look as far as makeup and clothing style went. One of the favorite ages I got to be a part of. Clubbing was so fun for me then! I should see if I could still do a look or two. I am sure I still have colors in the stash that would work. It was a favorite style of mine.

It was a fashion style of the '80's, like Adam and the Ants, Boy George, Marilyn, Simon Le Bon, that sort of androgynous look as far as makeup and clothing style went. One of the favorite ages I got to be a part of. Clubbing was so fun for me then! I should see if I could still do a look or two. I am sure I still have colors in the stash that would work. It was a favorite style of mine.

Thank you! I was confused for a minute as well as to the term. We used to call it the 80's look.... More specifically 80's clubbing look, rather than the 80's newscaster look for example. I loved the make-up looks of the 80's.... Big , bold, angular, colourful.

Back