New to skin care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't really taken care of my skin until my sister pointed out to me the blackheads on my face.

I was thinking of using this tool on my face, especially my nose

http://www.amazon.com/Body-Toolz-Double-Loop-Facial/dp/B001B7GJ2E/ref=zg_bs_11059531_2

To do a deep cleaning of my face. 

After doing this I'm not sure what I should do?

Is the loop tool too aggressive on my face?

After doing this once, should I use a exfoliation product on my face instead?

What should I be doing after exfoliation, putting moisturizer?

I have never used that tool personally but it does look a little aggresive. I actually use Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Face Wash and Mask. It really works good for me and isn't abrasive. I know a lot of the ladies here use a Clarisonic to help purge their skin.

hmm, maybe i  would use the loop tool for a one time job.

it's disgusting but if i were to squeeze my nose right now, pus would easily come out. 

how would i know if the clairsonic would actually get the pus out, it seems like it's just removing dead skin.

Most people who use a Clarisonic go through a purge stage where the pores "spit out" all the junk. You can do a search up top in the search bar for Clarisonic and check out the threads. We have quite a few comments, advice, etc about it so you can take a look and see if it is something you are interested in.

I have never used this tools but i hear about this tools which affects the skin after using it.

Latest posts

Back