New to Stila, help please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ladies ,i went to stila
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love I love their eyeshadows.I got twilight,kahlo,kitten,jezebel,oasis and i got black smudgepot(lastone)and lipglazes:fruit punch,cranberry,starfruit,and guava.Then i was on my way out of nordstrom and i see the mac contor,i swear i only went over to say hi to one of the ma,then i left with hyper real foundationinnw400and mac foundation brush190.so to not risk being hung by my husband, i thought it was a good idea to back away form the contor and get the hell outta there.

Thanks Trisha for giving me a new addiction,lol stila is pretty cool,i cant wait to try more stuff,but i better at least wait a month,or two
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul Gwen! Enjoy your goodies. thanks,but i need to stay away from nordstrums for a lil while.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Great haul Gwen, you picked a lot of my favourites! x
I took my list with me of the colors you told me about, i would of bought them all,but my husband was there watching me like this >
icon_eek.gif
lolI will be gong back for more
wink.gif
Thanks for the info on stila,i knew you would pick out some hot items!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul, Gwen! I love the smudge pots!!!

Glad you told me about them!Thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Liz-I wanted to try some Stila as well but eed to start slow. I watched the Qvc show and ended up buying this off of the Stila Website. They said this has one of everything that is best selling!

limited-edition!

stila stars set

This fabulous box set includes three eye shadow pans in kitten, summer and twig, and one cheek color pan in tutu. For lips, you’ll love Jane lip color and lip glaze in Vanilla. Finish your look with sample sizes of major lash mascara and all over shimmer powder in *9.

Good Luck Liz!

Originally Posted by Trisha Soon Liz soon! Havent received my order yet! x
icon_wink.gif
hehe. no worries! i was actually talking about getting stuff when I go shopping
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 ok ladies ,i went to stila
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love I love their eyeshadows.I got twilight,kahlo,kitten,jezebel,oasis and i got black smudgepot(lastone)and lipglazes:fruit punch,cranberry,starfruit,and guava.Then i was on my way out of nordstrom and i see the mac contor,i swear i only went over to say hi to one of the ma,then i left with hyper real foundationinnw400and mac foundation brush190.so to not risk being hung by my husband, i thought it was a good idea to back away form the contor and get the hell outta there.
Thanks Trisha for giving me a new addiction,lol stila is pretty cool,i cant wait to try more stuff,but i better at least wait a month,or two
wink.gif

Fab haul! You got some cool colours there!!Now it's time to stay away from the Stila and MAC counters.... yeah, yeah, whatever!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back