New: Wet n Wild Solar Heat baked bronzer and eyeshadow LE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen these either. WnW has really impressed me lately with the quality of their products. They're really good deals and even better when bogo.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Also I noticed in the display it was only 1 of each item so i was lucky that i had gone into the store when it was just put on display. Whattt??! That just makes me want them even more!
Which state of you live in? o-o;

I have the bronzer in Scorch and the eyeshadow in Blaze.

Scorch is a bronze color, swirled with a hot pink/plum color. Shows up kind of rosey/bronze on me. Blush/Bronzer in one but very subtle. Pretty pigmented. Has some shimmer but not ridiculous. I have oily skin so I did get a bit shiny but that's not unusual. Lasted all day. I really like it. Not sure if the actual effect is that much different than some of my other bronzers but I like it enough that I'm considering buying a backup.

Blaze is a pink eyeshadow, swirled with black and gold. Shows up as a light, mauvy/pink color on me. Not just a light pink-it has some depth to it due to the black color. Lasted all day.

I didn't purchase the other color eyeshadows because I wasn't sure if they were pigmented enough for me. The other bronzer looks similar to others I have so I didn't purchase.

I found these at Meijer (Ohio).

I wonder if these are available here. I'm still on lookout for some quads Aprill was looking for but haven't seen them here. Hell most of Milani's new line isn't available here.

Why's everybody blanking Houston?

Originally Posted by pbj1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the bronzer in Scorch and the eyeshadow in Blaze.
Scorch is a bronze color, swirled with a hot pink/plum color. Shows up kind of rosey/bronze on me. Blush/Bronzer in one but very subtle. Pretty pigmented. Has some shimmer but not ridiculous. I have oily skin so I did get a bit shiny but that's not unusual. Lasted all day. I really like it. Not sure if the actual effect is that much different than some of my other bronzers but I like it enough that I'm considering buying a backup.

Blaze is a pink eyeshadow, swirled with black and gold. Shows up as a light, mauvy/pink color on me. Not just a light pink-it has some depth to it due to the black color. Lasted all day.

I didn't purchase the other color eyeshadows because I wasn't sure if they were pigmented enough for me. The other bronzer looks similar to others I have so I didn't purchase.

I found these at Meijer (Ohio).

ETA-I stopped by two different Meijer today. Both only had the green baked eyeshadow left-1 at one location and 2 at the other. I broke down and bought the last two bronzers-another Scorch and a Sizzle. I haven't swatched Sizzle yet but it definately looks more golden than Scorch. On sale for $2.69. Last week the displays were still pretty full but this week they were wiped out.

I read on a beauty website that this collection will be sold throughout May till August..

Happy hunting!

Back