New Year, New Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
So the holidays are over and we have all made our resolutions. What will products will you be trying this year to improve your skins look and feel?

I am going to buy some more CellCeuticals Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser. I received a sample and I really love it. It leaves my face so soft and smooth with no irritation. I would love to try some of their other products.

I'm still getting a few pimples regularly, so I'm going to be exploring what works best to get rid of those pesky suckers. My Clarisonic Mia has been collecting dust. I'm going to dig it out and give it another chance. Before and after pics to give me an idea of whether I'm seeing results or should get rid of it. A two month run should be sufficient, I think. If I don't see or feel results, away it goes!

I got a Clarisonic from Birchbox as a late replacement Christmas present - came in about a week ago.  Sunday and Wednesday I use Cure to exfoliate, so the other five nights I used the Clarisonic.  Since I knew a lot of people have breakout problems, after I use it, I wipe my face with a cotton round with Neutrogena Acne Stress Control liquid.  After that I mist with a mixture of aloe juice and rose water, then mix two drops of skin oil (my own - jojoba, rose hip, lavender and chamomile) and two drops of teatree oil into a little bit of pure aloe gel and rub that in.  No breakouts, my rosacea's staying under control, and my skin looks very good this week.  Hoping that keeps up! 

I'm REALLY hoping it'll start to make a difference in how oily my skin gets.  It's gotten just ridiculous the past couple years.

Latest posts

Back