NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when they typically reveal what's in the tube? I know they're supposed to ship tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me when the cut-off is to sign up? I would like to get a tube this month but I'm holding off until Friday. I just want to make sure I won't miss out. When do these usually ship/arrive?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can anyone tell me when the cut-off is to sign up? I would like to get a tube this month but I'm holding off until Friday. I just want to make sure I won't miss out. When do these usually ship/arrive?
 They don't cut off til they sell out. BUT the later you wait, the more likely you might have a subbed item. The subs are sometimes better than the original tube, but it is a gamble.

And if you have a 30% off, do it. I am jealous. I love online coupons!

Quote: Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   They don't cut off til they sell out. BUT the later you wait, the more likely you might have a subbed item. The subs are sometimes better than the original tube, but it is a gamble.

And if you have a 30% off, do it. I am jealous. I love online coupons!
I gave in a few days ago and signed up again, haha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't been subscribed since 2011 LOL, and then suddenly I got an e-mail with a coupon. I'm pretty sure they sent it to all their past subscribers but it was totally random. I had almost forgotten about test tube, but I guess their coupon worked because here I am!
wink.gif

Me too! However, all I know 12 hours later is that the label was initiated 2/21 and the package is 3 lbs. Kind of anticlimactic without any spoilers..

What luck!!

I have been daydreaming about the possibility of getting a Tarte blush since they've been sent out before and the very first tube I've signed up for in years just so happens to have one!

SO excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know the cutoff date to order the march tube ?
Someone said that they will keep sending out the March tube until they sell out, but I'm not sure WHEN they sell out, haha. I would send them an e-mail and say you're interested in signing up as long as the March tube is going to be your first/ inquire if it's still available to new subscribers.

I got mine today and the extras were the

Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Facial Oil, Phytolisse Perfect Smoothing Shampoo, Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler and AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer.
Very happy with this box, especially the

Hydroxatone
and the lack of Pantene
biggrin.gif

Too good to resist - specially with the"we miss you" discount! 

Great month for subs, just saw the PopSugar spoilers, too. 

Back