Newbie Intro

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to MUT. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 33 and I live in Virginia. I found this site through a search I did trying to find instructions for doing a "smokey eye" look (thanks Trisha), which I want to try with an eggplant color instead of black. I'm fair skinned and have medium blonde hair, I've been wearing pinks pinks pinks for years and I'm really sick of it. I'm here looking for new ideas on colors and products. I love shopping at Sephora, I wish they sold Mac there. The bi-weekly challenges look fun!

Nice meeting you all
icon_redface.gif

HI welcome to MUT! My name is Chrystal from Massachusetts. You will love it here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean

Hi, I'm new to MUT. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 33 and I live in Virginia. I found this site through a search I did trying to find instructions for doing a "smokey eye" look (thanks Trisha), which I want to try with an eggplant color instead of black. I'm fair skinned and have medium blonde hair, I've been wearing pinks pinks pinks for years and I'm really sick of it. I'm here looking for new ideas on colors and products. I love shopping at Sephora, I wish they sold Mac there. The bi-weekly challenges look fun!
Nice meeting you all
icon_redface.gif

Hi Cirean! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Latest posts

Back