Newbie Mineral Makeup Company

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, My sister and I own a mineral makeup company and I thought it might be a wise move to see what you all are asking for in makeup and skincare. Also, I'm new to the chat/post/forum scene and my postings are going to shout out "NEWBIE" so bare with me. Also, I've just put my infant son, five year old daughter, and my grumpy husband to sleep and needed some girl talk. Since I'm the only girl awake in the house, I thought I'd bug you all. Common sense tells me to go to bed before the baby wakes up in an hour but..........

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Hi, I love the name Marisol! have you been a member long? I'm so new I don't know how to post my pic. I wanted to post my company logo but am still navigating the site. Also, getting kinda sleepy and can't think logically. What's keeping you up?

Hi
smile.gif
I'm Liz from California. Welcome to MUT.

Originally Posted by Mineral Goddess Hi, I love the name Marisol! have you been a member long? I'm so new I don't know how to post my pic. I wanted to post my company logo but am still navigating the site. Also, getting kinda sleepy and can't think logically. What's keeping you up? Thanks! I have been a member for almost 6 months and I love this place. Its my home away from home. Here is a helpful thread on how to post an avatar & here is another thread on how to post pictures. Insomnia is what is keeping me up.
icon_eek.gif

As far as your company logo,you might not have been aware of the spam rules outlined in the registration section. It is considered "spamming" to promote other web sites . Chances are that you have overlooked this or did not fully understand it.
icon_redface.gif
NO big deal! Click here to check out the forum rules.

Thanks and look forward to getting to know you.

P.S. You can post a promotional link in your signature. Just go to "edit my profile" and type it the way that you'd like the message to be displayed on your posts.

Okay, I'll dig around for a decent pic of myself. (Sounds of my hunting around) what's going on in your lives today? All is quiet her (husband snoring in the background) Do you guys just talk about makeup or can I complain about my husband from time to time. And brag about the kids too of course. Although, I do have more of a life than that and can interject from time to time, exciting tidbits in my life....

We talk about everything. We have the following forums: make-up, skin care, health & fitness, entertainment, sex talk, general chit chat, etc. We love to get to know all of the MUT members so chime in wherever you want. So check us out!

Thanks for the info. I just tried to post a pic but kept getting a link to the website. I'll fool with it later. I've never worn MAC but have seen some of the beautiful colors they make. My friend gena brings me MAC samples to look at and custom blend Minerals for her. I'm on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer right now if anyone has any suggestions. I'm fair skinned with dry skin. I also have rosacea so I can't use a lot of stinky stuff on my face. I've used Burt's Bees in the past but want to try something more. Recently I've been using an all natural pumkin peel on my face to alleviate some of the dry skin build up. It's been working great and my face feels like the babies bottom. Now I'd like a good moisturizer. I think that since there's not so much dry skin to go through now that a new moisurizer might be really beneficial. Any suggestions (says the lady who swore she'd stick to her budget this month)

Hi Liz. Nice pic. What are your interests on MakeupTalk?

Originally Posted by Liz Hi
smile.gif
I'm Liz from California. Welcome to MUT.

Back