Nice to meet you!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi there!

Just introducing myself. I am very new to this site, but I have been a member of Makeup Alley for years. (Under a different name.)

I live in NJ and I LOVE makeup!!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

=)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilprettyone Hi there!
Just introducing myself. I am very new to this site, but I have been a member of Makeup Alley for years. (Under a different name.)

=)

Hi There Neighbor! I am in NJ too.. I shop at the Short Hills MAC! Welcome to MuT, its SO nice here! I love it alot and i know you will too. I just wish i found it so much sooner! I belong to MUA also, but i am here SO much more!

Welcome again, you'll find this board has the most friendly nice people ever!

Lauryn

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

I shop at the Garden State Plaza, which is more north, I think. I want to start getting into MAC. Right now I only have 2 lip glasses. My current favorite brand is NARS, but I change all the time. lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilprettyone

Hi there!

=)

Oh cooL! Welcome lilprettyone!! Welcome to MakeupTalk. If you need any help or anything, let a moderator know
My name is Tony from the backened programming department. We like to welcome our new users! Thanks again for joining up.

Again, wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with many new users and 600-800 new posts each day.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilprettyone Thanks for the welcome!
I shop at the Garden State Plaza, which is more north, I think. I want to start getting into MAC. Right now I only have 2 lip glasses. My current favorite brand is NARS, but I change all the time. lol

Right! I know where that is! I shop there too! I live in the Parsippany area.. But work closer to Short Hills mall.. I love MAC. Can you tell? LOL! You should see my pics on my notepad.. its gotten to be a bit of a addiction!!!

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. glad to have you aboard!

Reaction score
MacforMe, you have quite the collection! I am very impressed

Thanks to everyone else who welcomed me aboard. I can't wait to get started on here. I hope to have some pictures up soon. I just got a real vanity (my life long dream!) and I can't wait to show it off. hehehe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilprettyone

MacforMe, you have quite the collection! I am very impressed

Thanks to everyone else who welcomed me aboard. I can't wait to get started on here. I hope to have some pictures up soon. I just got a real vanity (my life long dream!) and I can't wait to show it off. hehehe

oh pics? Make sure you try your notepad here. And also the MUT picture gallery here

Reaction score
hello and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and if you love makeup then this is the place!

Reaction score
Hi Welcome to MUT!!!
Gwendolyn from ny,hey neighbor

You will love it here it is so cozy and fun!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi LilPrettyOne, I'm Karen from NY - welcome to MuT, its a lot of fun here ! I get a kick out of it !

Originally Posted by lilprettyone Hi there!

=)

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Happy to have you here!!

Latest posts