Nicole Kidman... Hot or Not!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
n
010708_kidman_200x400.jpg

Nicole Kidman in Prada

Kidman was a kaleidoscope of color while dining with husband Keith Urban in Sydney. The actress wore a Prada dress with peep-toe flats and a cobalt-blue hair accessory.

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/imag...an_200x400.jpg

I like the dress, but not the blue hair thing, a bit too 80's for me.

agreed, the dress is cute, I like the shoes, but wtf was she thinking - is that a SCRUNCHIE? what is this, year 5 disco?

The hair thing is awful I agree, but the dress is just ok for me not that great!

WTF? No thanks. And her legs are a totally different colour to the rest of her!

She looks like an old lady.. Granny kiddman maybe?? Lol. And her boobs look like they are sagging! From the blue hair old age syndrome! Hahaha

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the dress, but not the blue hair thing, a bit too 80's for me. DITTO!!!!!!!!! What the deuce???!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif agreed, the dress is cute, I like the shoes, but wtf was she thinking - is that a SCRUNCHIE? what is this, year 5 disco? Exactly, I agree!

The look is great an modern, but, yeah, the thing over the head was a bit too much.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif agreed, the dress is cute, I like the shoes, but wtf was she thinking - is that a SCRUNCHIE? what is this, year 5 disco? lol, ditto !! that hair thing is horrible !

Latest posts

Back