Nicole Kidman in Marie Claire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking typically ravishing in a Badgley Mischka platinum evening gown, big screen beauty Nicole Kidman graces the December issue of Marie Claire magazine.

Inside the mag, the Oscar-winning actress dishes on everything from the ever-present paparazzi, eye surgery to life after one year of marriage.

Nicole on how her nearsightedness helped her deal with the paparazzi: “I never wore glasses except when I had to read a teleprompter at an awards show or drive, so I didn’t notice much. I could exist in my head. It was kind of my escape from the world and my protection.â€

Nicole on how LASIK surgery changed all that: “I was walking around legally blind. Now I have 20-20 vision. I can’t believe I spent so many years blurry, but I think that coincides with how I was feeling. Now I notice if people are watching me, but I also smile right back if someone waves, which helps.â€

Nicole on her first year of marriage: “They say the first year of marriage is the hardest. Please, God — he’s the most important person in my life, and he says I am for him, and that’s where we’re at. We won’t go more than 12 days apart, ever. The time he went away to rehab was the longest time.â€

Nicole on being 40 years old: “Yipee! I can’t believe I made it. It feels like a long haul to get here. I’m so fine with it. People want you to have some sort of breakdown, but I’m relieved to be 40 years old, and I’ve lived a life.â€

Nicole on her kids, Isabella and Conner: “Yes, they’re being raised as Scientologists. I don’t want to go there.â€

I love her, and she looks beautiful on the cover!
smile.gif

I'm not impressed with the photos really, but nic always has a special place in my heart as a fellow aussie
smile.gif

I really miss her red hair. She looked so beautiful and it really highlighted her alabaster skin. She should go back to it!

I think she looks lovely. I do like her hair a little darker better but she always looks beautiful.

Latest posts

Back