NJ people.. Rumour heard...MAC Stores in Malls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey!

I live in Northern NJ and was at Willowbrook Mall in the MACY'S MAC counter, one of the MUA's told me that willowbrook will be opening a MAC freestanding store in the MALL! WOW!

Can anyone or does anyone have a clue as to how to verify? Curiosity is killin me.. Cuz i cannot STAND the SHort Hills MAC store.. CANNOTSTANDITATALL!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey!I live in Northern NJ and was at Willowbrook Mall in the MACY'S MAC counter, one of the MUA's told me that willowbrook will be opening a MAC freestanding store in the MALL! WOW!

Can anyone or does anyone have a clue as to how to verify? Curiosity is killin me.. Cuz i cannot STAND the SHort Hills MAC store.. CANNOTSTANDITATALL!

Sorry hun, I only found out about the LI freestanding store a few months ago! LOL
icon_redface.gif
I wish it were closer though - it's about 40-45 min. away... Wish they'd open one in the mall by me.
icon_confused.gif
Maybe you can email MAC directly?
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Is it going to be at the same mall? You can probably check out the mall's website (if they have one) or talk to someone at the courtesy desk. Anyway, where is Willowbrook? You said it was in northern NJ and I used to live in Ramsey. Yes, the MA from Macys MAC told me that a freestanding store was gonna open in Willowbrook mall.. that would be actually super nice.

Originally Posted by itsd2382 wow, thats good to know. I am about 20 mins from short hills mall!! It is good to know! I am waiting for confirmation from MAC. i sent them an email to ask. Which i guess i coulda done first, but i like to post and talk to people here and thought maybe someone might know. Either way, its a good thing and BAD cuz i work by Short Hills and that store is so UNCOMFORTABLE, but maybe Willowbrook would be better. I hope! Its not a snooty mall.. wow, maybe i could get a job there! never get paid, but maybe!

Originally Posted by MacForMe It is good to know! I am waiting for confirmation from MAC. i sent them an email to ask. Which i guess i coulda done first, but i like to post and talk to people here and thought maybe someone might know. Either way, its a good thing and BAD cuz i work by Short Hills and that store is so UNCOMFORTABLE, but maybe Willowbrook would be better. I hope! Its not a snooty mall.. wow, maybe i could get a job there! never get paid, but maybe! short hills mall is very snobby.

Its Very Snobby! to say the least. There is one MA who is super nice, well, how can i describe her, she's a big larger, short, black hair, and wears blue contacts. I just LOVE her. she's so nice.. then.. there is another one, tall, stick thin, with short dirty blonde hair, that just SCOWLS all the time! i try to stay away from her...

Latest posts

Back