No-Buy till both kids get a JOB!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has survived 4 days! Lol. Had to return some of the MIL's shorts to Kohl's and even though I walked through the shoes... And the clearence racks... Made it in and out without buying anything! Yea!

Thanks! The daughter had an interview yesterday and the son is out putting in applications as I type!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! The daughter had an interview yesterday and the son is out putting in applications as I type!!
smile.gif
Yeah! hopefully your no buy will be over before you know it!
Good luck to both your daughter and son in the job hunt

One down and one to go... The daughter got the job.. Minimum wage but flexible hours so she can take classes.. Every bit helps! Now to get the son's butt in gear.. That's tougher..

Lucky little buggers! Fingers crossed your no buy doesn't last too long Karren
wink.gif

Thanks! The daughter really likes her job.. Now to motivate the son.. Boys just don't have that drive and would rather just set around the house... I don't get it personally...

I technically broke my No-buy Sunday... Got up early and drug the daughters junk out to the flea market... And wandered around after I helped set up and bought 3 pair of really cute earrings for a total of $3.00! Could have bought a lot more but I exersized a little self control! Lol. So I'm back on my No-buy.. The son still doesn't have a job... Sigh...

I'm having a hard time today not going to a couple antique shops and buying a ton of vintage earrings I saw when the daughter and I were there last week... Lucky for me they are far enough away that its a pain to get to at noon! Lol.

Kudos to you karren...good that your daughter found a job, one burden off ur shoulders..now hopefully ur son gets a job soon. Good luck to you no buy..hope it will end soon.

Back