Noisy Heels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to hear my heels clicking when I walk in them. One thing, it's reminding me that I'm walking in heels and not falling. :laughing:

Haha I kind of get a kick out of that sound. The sound I really don't like is the sound of flip-flops going down the stairs. It's SO much louder and more annoying, and I have to walk all wierdly down the stairs to avoid that noise.

I love it. I like the sound of speeding up and slowing down. Or walking around browsing in a store and hearing the clicking of that casual confident walk, it's better than the click click of the fast pace, but I love the click no matter what speed, lol!!!

I like that sound as well. Wherever I go people turn their heads.

Sometimes I wear my pencil skirt with them and I just feel sexy.

Clickety shoes wouldn't send me to the shoe cobbler. What would send me is slippery shoes. I'd be at the cobbler with the quickness.

Mine always make this sounds too, so I try to tip-toe, especially when everyone is looking at me. I had mine repaired but they still make the noise! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i like when you can hear someone in high heels. sounds dominant and strong... i don't know how else to explain it. lol. but i don't like when the heel has worn down and you hear the metal clacking.

I think it's kind of sexy. The sound makes me think of a beautiful confident woman.......who isn't embarassed by wearing great shoes. We all should wear them proud and click away!!!!!!

Sometimes I don't mind but when it's quiet and that's all you hear it's embarassing and when I try to be quiet, it looks like I can't walk in them. Good idea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh yes, we all have that my dear i think

terrible sometimes.

On the other hand sometimes it's nice when people pay attention to you, certainly if i have on very nice new clothes and looks so beautifull ;-)

These one are really noisy :-(

zappos.jpg

Back