Nose Piercing!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want to get my nose pierced but I am kinda scared to get it pierced. Have any of you gotten yours pierced? Does it hurt? A friend and I are going but I'm scared!!
icon_eek.gif
confused.gif

i had my nose pierced before, it was alright at the time. when i got it done it didnt hurt too bad, if you ever got your bellybutton pierced then you can definatly handle getting your nose pierced. the only reason why i got mine taken out was because when i went to bed and changed my shirt it would fall out or get caught on something and it would hurt and would hurt trying to put it back in, it got so annoying to me and got sick of it so i decided to take it out.

Eva

I heard that it heals real fast so when you take it out, it could be painful to put back in.

it doesnt heal that fast, but it stays swelled for a little bit and you can usually tell where you had it done when you taken it out, i just got really sick of putting it back in when it fell out and i hated that annoying little pain everytime i had to put it back.

Eva

Originally Posted by allaboutit86 I really want to get my nose pierced but I am kinda scared to get it pierced. Have any of you gotten yours pierced? Does it hurt? A friend and I are going but I'm scared!!
icon_eek.gif
confused.gif
I had mine pierced years ago and though things did not go just as planned and they and to put the needle (rod) thats grasps the jewlery several times yet still it was not that bad. For me he healed very fast, is not a problem to keep clean. I prefer to wear a gold loop tight to my nostril best the nose screws tend to come out in your sleep. But I have never been sorry and should you be ypu be you can always take it out..Happy Piercing girl !!!

Originally Posted by allaboutit86 I really want to get my nose pierced but I am kinda scared to get it pierced. Have any of you gotten yours pierced? Does it hurt? A friend and I are going but I'm scared!!
icon_eek.gif
confused.gif
My nose is pierced and I love it, when I had it done it burned a bit, so that is about it as far as pain goes. It will be a bit sore the first 2-3 days. Please be sure to wait atleast 2-3 weeks before taking it out to put in a new one. Be sure to always keep it clean and twist it around every once in a while.

The first time you take in out it may burn a bit but be sure to put your new one fast. Your nose will try to heal up fast as far as the inside of your nose goes.

And one last thing until it is healed completely stick with the same size jewlery as what you were pierced with, if you go to small to fast your nose will heal up around the smaller nose ring and you will not be able to get the normal ones in.

One more thing, afterwards say 3 days if the jewlery seems a bit long inside your nose you can clip the end off a little at a time with toe nail clippers until it is comfortable for you (not to short though or it will fall out, be sure to leave the curve there, that is what helps keep it in).

Mine is pierced and I am so glad I did it. It stung a little at first but it really isn't bad at all. If it comes out too early it IS a witch to put back in! But it is totally worth it.

Latest posts

Back