NOTD April 1st, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean I don't know why that is but I am the same way, after a few days I can peel all the nail polish off without remover I do use a nail oil often so maybe that's why, but even when I don't use it there are few polishes I own that won't peel! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Amber204 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Vixie did you use stamps there??  They are my new favorite thing, I wanted to ask for a pic of your nails from the hip hop pic I could see they looked really cool!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a turquoise like the sparkly one on with opi's shatter on top, won't post a pic as it's a few days old now and starting to chip!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup! That's a Bundle Monster Stamp. From the plate BM 07. 

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love it Vixie! I'm all about team spirit too! Love my Saints football team. Again, I'm so sorry (hiding my face in shame). I'm still wondering what the white squigglies were?

Oh my no worries! I was thinking it was like the 60's wallpaper retro flowers. But really I have no idea what it was supposed to be! haha

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty nails, but polish remover and polish thinner are not the same thing. D: Remover breaks down your polish while thinner restores evaporated properties.

Sooo question then, I add polish remover (acetone) to the polish to thin it out or am I damaging the polish? 

Its what the salon does so I assumed it was an ok thing?! 

Let me know, because I dont want to ruin the polish just make it more workable.

help.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooo question then, I add polish remover (acetone) to the polish to thin it out or am I damaging the polish? 

Its what the salon does so I assumed it was an ok thing?! 

Let me know, because I dont want to ruin the polish just make it more workable.

help.gif
Yes, you are damaging the polish. Seche Restore is my favorite thinner, try it!

Back