NOTD - October 9th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celly, as cute as your nails look, what that woman did to your fingers was very dangerous. It's a very ripe oppurtunity for fungi to take up residence there. Be diligent in keeping the cuts clean until they scab over. Who knows, from the way you described her, she must not keep personal hygenics, what might that say about the rest of her working station and equipment?

Your nails look pretty Celly!
smile.gif
Wow, that woman is rough. I agree with Nox, watch those cuts.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly, as cute as your nails look, what that woman did to your fingers was very dangerous. It's a very ripe oppurtunity for fungi to take up residence there. Be diligent in keeping the cuts clean until they scab over. Who knows, from the way you described her, she must not keep personal hygenics, what might that say about the rest of her working station and equipment? I know... I did. Her station was clean - it was HER that was bugging me. She was just so rough and looked rushed, bleh.

I'm going again this week to get a different look and a different person who went gentle on me.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Got it done this past Friday but my nails grow super fast... boo.
The lady went Mortal Kombat on my nails.... she made me bleed trying to file it down. I hate it when I get someone who goes rough on me. She did a sucky job, not getting her again... and I kept looking at her face and she had eye boogers and crust all over her face. All I kept thinking was, "gross. wash your mess." And she was doing my nails while she had them shanaynay nails on too, wth?

"Oh no you di'int!"
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3.../shanaynay.gif
lmao..your nails look cute though.

Back