Notepad Structure.....newness

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that is so cool!! i really like that. you did a great job!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow, thanks! i don't like the notepad background, either
frown.gif
i'll do what you said, though
smile.gif

oh, and tony's house is hot. sometimes i sneak in the window when his son, anthony, is sleeping and tickle him.

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, thanks! i don't like the notepad background, either
frown.gif
i'll do what you said, though
smile.gif

oh, and tony's house is hot. sometimes i sneak in the window when his son, anthony, is sleeping and tickle him.

ah, I´m relieved now, Jen. I already thought your forgot about Mr.Hotness himself (aka Anthony *lol*)....cause if you did forget, then I´d be the next in line
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle ah, I´m relieved now, Jen. I already thought your forgot about Mr.Hotness himself (aka Anthony *lol*)....cause if you did forget, then I´d be the next in line
icon_cheesygrin.gif
forget about him? girl, i live for him.

Originally Posted by Jennifer forget about him? girl, i live for him. hahaha. tony is a stalker on mondays and you stalk his son!

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Marisol have you been to his house? Is he a "RICH" dude? haha
Maybe he should have a Huge ParTAY and invite all of us MuTers out to Cali....

He has posted pics of his house before. Tony and Reija are pimpin' it in the OC!

Back