• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

November 2013 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WANT:

Nailtini in Champagne

Lip crayon in Shameless

BH eyeshadow (I'm open to most of the colors)

HAVE:

HSI Argan oil

Smashbox photo-finish primer

Nailtini in Caviar

Lip crayon in the red color

EM mascara

I'm getting:

em Mascara

be a bombshell lip crayon

Pixi Beauty bronzer

Starlooks Gem eye pencil

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow

Would like:

Glamglow

em Michelle Phan waterliner

Want:

Em lipstick -- the color that looks like Be Mine (not the light pink)

Have:

Starlooks Gem eye pencil -- don't know color

Be a Bombshell -- if red

em Plush Pillow lip balm -- if red color

Nailtini nail polish -- not sure of color

Jessie's Girl Liquid eyeliner (Sept. Ipsy)

I have many other items both on my trade list and not.  If you'd like to trade this color PM me with a list of what you'd like and I'll see what I have.

Getting: Nailtini Polish Cailyn Sponge Tip Mineral Eyeshadow Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil Want: BH cosmetics eyeshadow Not sure what else so try me

when I get my bag, I'll trade my lashes for the hairspray!

Pixi Beauty Bronzer up for trade too

open to any other items in this months bag...

other trades in my sig!

Looking for: GLAM GLOW. I'll give it a good home. Have: Nailtini (and Zoya nail polish) Argan oil EM Lip balm

I have

benefit sugarbomb x2

benefit benetint x2
benefit they're real mascara x2

kiss lashes

I want

Em waterliner

glamglow

I will trade a couple of the above for these items

Really want the em waterliner! Would especially love rose gold or regular gold but would be pretty happy with most of the colors. I have em mascara, em pillow balm, caiyln loose shadow, and would be willing to trade my glamglow for the em waterliner.

Have: Em lash gallery mascara BH galaxy eyeshadow Want: ANY other Em product in any color. Kiss Lashes I will include extras, I already have the mascara and want to try something else!
UPDATED

I

Please trade me your Glam Glow!! Pick one from the left three, one from the right three + I'll make a custom polish for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My kitten chose high beam!
Is that Gimmie brow the lighter or darker one? I don't have glam glow but I have both EM lip products!!

Want the glam glow or em lipstick (not the sheer formula) or the em waterliner in rose gold or a gold color Up for trade: Bh eyeshadow Starlooks eye pencil Em mascara Be a bombshell lip crayon Big sexy hair volumizing blow dry gel Pixi mascara Sample of Lancôme hypnose star mascara H20+ moisturizer from last month Benefit sun beam highlighter NYX eyeshadow in obsidian Zoya nail polish in mason Butter London polish in la moss Be delectable hand cream in strawberries & cream

Updated list! Have: EM lash gallery mascara Starlooks Amethyst liner (want Topaz) Nailtini in Champagne (want Caviar Cocktail) BH Cosmetics shadow in Sun EM Lip Balm in Vanilla-pending Cailyn Eyeshadow-pending Want:  EM waterliner - Ro's Gold, Amethyst, Teal Tease, Emerald, or Turquoise GlamGlow Send me your list!

Quote: Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Getting:
Nailtini Polish
Cailyn Sponge Tip Mineral Eyeshadow
Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil

Want:
BH cosmetics eyeshadow
Not sure what else so try me
Update:

Getting:

Nailtini Polish

Starlooks Eye Pencil

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon

I also have a (.5) Ole Henriksen Truth Serum that I've used a handful of times. It's at least 3/4" full.

Looking for:

Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Ro's Gold

I also have the H2O Hydrating Treatment and would be willing to trade it for the Ro's Gold waterliner.

Heads up for anyone seeking the Glam Glow: They sell a sample pack which I think includes 2 treatments of the Supermud Glam Glow (in the white bottle) and 2 treatments of the Glam Glow in the dark container (like the one sent out by Ipsy this month). The cost is $11-12 and you cannot use your 30% Ipsy discount on it. However, it still seems like a decent deal. I'm not sure if they charge shipping or not. I ordered the sample pack along with the eye treatment and it let me use the 30% off for the eye treatment. I also got free shipping, but this could've been because of the eye treatment order meeting a minimum price for free shipping. But if the sample pack alone does let you get free shipping, I think it is a great alternative if you cannot set up a trade on here. You have to pay to ship a trade out anyway. Plus, this way you get to try 2 different kinds of their products (albeit in a smaller amount that Ipsy appears to have sent out.)

Really newbie question, but for trades: is it assumed that all items are brand new? Is swatching items once a big no-no if you may want to trade? What are the usual rules for this kind of stuff?

Quote: Originally Posted by stephiphi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Really newbie question, but for trades: is it assumed that all items are brand new? Is swatching items once a big no-no if you may want to trade? What are the usual rules for this kind of stuff?
Just make sure to disclose if an item has been opened, swatched, or used and how much. If you have not included any notes regarding use, it is assumed that the items are new. Examples:

Brand nail polish, full size (swatched on one nail)

Lipstick, full size

Eyeliner, swatched once on back of hand

Eyeshadow, opened to look at texture

Update:

Will Have from ipsy

Nailtini Nail Lacquer

Pixi Beauty Bronzer

Kiss everEZlashes Lash Double Pack PENDING

Link to the rest of my trade items

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134870/sleepykats-trade-list

Want from November ipsy

*GLAMGLOW* PENDING (not like I wouldn't welcome more than one...)

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow (Aphrodite, Asteroid, or Sun)

HSI Professional Argan Oil

Back