November 2015 Allure Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box finally "magically"" appeared. I'm okay with it, but my Boxycharm, Wantable, and a very large Sephora order arrived the same day. Maybe it's just cause there were so many goodies but the Allure box was my least favorite. The lip gloss is an okay color, but the lipstick from my Wantable box and the gloss from Boxycharm are gorgeous! All the items will get used except the hair stuff, but they're so small and just not that exciting. I think it's me, not the box. I'm on product overload.

OMG though... I opened all my boxes in my make-up room (yes I have a makeup room, don't judge) it was like Christmas! No. It was better than Christmas. 
I am Totally Judging!!!... but in my system a make up room gets extra points not a demerit. 

On paper I wasn't wowed by this box, but once again, once in my possession, I REALLY liked everything in it, even stuff I hadn't expected to.

I typically HATE lipgloss, but the deep berry shade I got was SO flattering, and pigmented enough to have a decent lasting power, (I think it is possibly staining, which might just be this color)

The shower gel is a little on the lemon pledge side of things, but I will use it traveling.

I will have to wait and see how my skin reacts to the oil, but man, it goes on like buttah. Seriously, I have oily to combo skin that is acne-prone, so most of these don't absorb well, but this sunk right in, leaving my skin smooth, not greasy. Smells nice, too.

The hair stuff, even if I don't like the effect, smells so good that I can just use in on lounge days to make my hair smell nice if nothing else. (I am seriously a lavender fiend. <3 )

The Hanae, eh, reminds me of every other powdery gourmand scent out there, but doesn't really offend me, either.
I haven't tried the Klorane, but I have heard good things, so it will queue up in the box o' beauty things for when my current makeup remover is gone.

Back