Now, why didn't I buy this???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to 2 (2!!!) Costco locations, and saw zero Stila or Smashbox products. I only saw Borghese for Kirkland Signature.

On the upside, with our new Costco card we got gas for almost 25 cents cheaper and a few other cheap home care things.

I scoured Costco for this and didnt find anything!! lol
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif I went to Costco just to see if they have any Stila cosmetics, and I also didn't find any. Please let me know if you guys find Stila at a Bay Area Costco.
Now here are some swatches of the duos!! Look especially at the kajiki, lily, salome, fandango, vieux carre, mara simba because they are in the kit

alexandrarc+03.jpg (image)

The Next Best Thing to Going Shopping Yourself: Guest Swatcher: Stila Eyeshadow Duos

You have just spiraled me into near hysteria to get these LMAO!
biggrin.gif
God I love Stila. Those swatches are so freakin' pretty.

Even though I didn't find the kit, I was happy to find a really good value on a body care kit, which is $26 on the web and I got it for just 10! Costco has some good deals!

Oh wow, those Stila e/s duos are a steal! Ahhhh, I need to go up to Costco this weekend. Hopefully they'll have them in my area

Bay Area Costco: It was at the Livermore Costco actually!

Livermore has Stila and Smashbox... They also carry Revlon lipgloss duos and Loreal Mascara Duos.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bay Area Costco: It was at the Livermore Costco actually!Livermore has Stila and Smashbox... They also carry Revlon lipgloss duos and Loreal Mascara Duos.

Let me correct myself the North Bay Area, lol. Livermore is unfortunately 1 hr away.
Lucky you!

ugh, huff, Canadian costco doesnt have this!!! EW to Canadian costco!!

But yay for Jen!

I've seen both those packages at my costco and um, Shesido stuff too (Face products).

I like the one Adrienne posted.

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Finally I am seeing Stila at my Costco BUT they only have the contouring kit which I find useless. A contouring kit, hmmmmm, I could go for that!

darn me! i only have a bj's card and they dont carry much in the way of makeup! mostly drugstore type things! >.<

Wow, thanks for posting this.. I had no clue Costco even sold high end makeup. I've only seen those big train kits that are sold at drugstores. What section was it exactly? Cosmetics? Or a general Beauty section (with the shampoos etc)?

I'm going to check for this next time I'm there.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Soooooooo is Stilla pigmented like MAC e/s? Stila is bigger and thought to be more pigmented than MAC. The Stila e/s are also very smooth and buttery. More so than MAC, IMHO.

Back