Nude lip gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love c-thru and Heatherette bonus beat, now too...but they're all gone. I also like Guerlain

Thanks girls. I am going to try NARS and MAC ones
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif I`ve recently tried Maybelline`s spotlight VolumeXLSeduction Lip Plumper in nude (605)--I`m still not sure about its plumping effect but, I thought the color was a perfect nude color (without any glitters in it). Although it tingles a bit on the lips , I still liked its texture and how it looks and feels on lips(it`s not sticky and holds on for many hours) I second that, I loooooove that gloss!

Defninitly try mac's c-thru and if you need/want to mix it with a lipstick, try Myth
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif I`ve recently tried Maybelline`s spotlight VolumeXLSeduction Lip Plumper in nude (605)--I`m still not sure about its plumping effect but, I thought the color was a perfect nude color (without any glitters in it). Although it tingles a bit on the lips , I still liked its texture and how it looks and feels on lips(it`s not sticky and holds on for many hours) I love this one! It is a perfect shade of nude and IMO was a really great plumper also.

Back