Nuthin but time ~ A tutorial!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thank you so much for taking the time to post about them ;-) That makes me smile!

Thanks everyone!

this tut is so easy,detailed and yet so fabulous.lookin fwd to seein other ones

omg! that is too cute! i never thought of putting a "dot" of dark e/s at the outside end of the crease and swipping with a brush. i just never accentuate my crease, ever. and, now i'm going to have to try that. yay!

and i love the "waiting time" with your watch. very creative.

other then that, great tut! it was very easy to understand and fun to read. i hope you do more in the future =]

i dont like ur tut, sorry:smile: i ADORE it!!! thx so much - so many photos, i'm in love wz ur stuff by the way all these brushes, e/s... :satisfied:

I absolutely love this tut! love the e/s you have used, really, VERY pretty look!

That was great. You should do more. I would put one on here but I aint that good at make-up. I have my likes and dislikes and I really like yours but I could never pull somethin like that by myself.

Wow girl love your e/s colors and a Question what kind of eyeliner gel did u use and is it waterproof ?

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

You have done an amazing job! You look gorgeous!!! I'm saving this one most definitely!

It's MAC's Blitz n Glitz Fluidline. Not sure if it's "waterproof" technically but it does stay on great. I use fluidlines for all my brides and never had a complaint yet =)

Back