NY Angel 98 you think you could give me some advice??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok.. I found this hair style from the internet..

269020.jpg

I usually where my hair like that, but my hair is much shorter... My question is do you think Nicole's hair color would look right on me?? heres my picture

(my hair is naturally brown, but its dyed light brown and then hilighted blond, i have alot of different colors in my hair, as I dyed it so many times blond and always turned red because all the colors i picked were golden-- thats what my salon lady said)

DSCF0042.jpg

and if yes, what shade of blond would u rec? Thanks so much!

(sorry for the picture being so big)

Hey D!! Sorry it took me so long to write you back - I was so exhausted last night I passed out WITHOUT going on my PC!!
eek.gif

LOL - Anyhoooo, I think it would look really cute on you! Being you pretty much have that cut already, maybe a few long layers flipped out/waved would look good! I would stick with a honey blonde color - a little lighter than a dark blonde would be... (a tad darker than Nicole's ) that is a nice warm tone, yet still light enough to pack a punch
icon_cheesygrin.gif
- I think anything too light or platinum would be too contrasting against your skin - definitely have to show us pics if you get it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382 Ok.. I found this hair style from the internet..
269020.jpg

I usually where my hair like that, but my hair is much shorter... My question is do you think Nicole's hair color would look right on me?? heres my picture

(my hair is naturally brown, but its dyed light brown and then hilighted blond, i have alot of different colors in my hair, as I dyed it so many times blond and always turned red because all the colors i picked were golden-- thats what my salon lady said)

DSCF0042.jpg

and if yes, what shade of blond would u rec? Thanks so much!

(sorry for the picture being so big)

Thank you so much! Im gonna grow my back out. As for as the color, could you help me pick one out. I know u said honey blond.. I usually use Wella dye.. heres a link to all these swatches,

http://www.wellausa.com/reference/ac..._5001_0_ml.pdf

if you could kinda pick one out. Is it ok to dye it even though my hair is highlighted??? How long do I need to wait until I can dye it?? The last time i got it highlighted was 1/6/2005. Thank u so much! You are so sweet! for helping me!

Latest posts

Back